A long and sure vacation. ~ Starving Artist's Guide
Starving Artist's Guide: A long and sure vacation.

Monday, July 20, 2009

A long and sure vacation.

Greetings!

I've finally found a moment in my life to let you all know what I've been up to. It's been a wonderful 2 weeks off and I am finally ready to get back on the horse. The last two weeks have been exciting and relaxing; I finally got to get back to my roots and go upstate. Though I was busy trying to relax for one hot second, I also felt anxious to get back on air doing what I love the most--talking to everyone about the music, comedy and art that makes New York City so amazing. And amazing it is. I've been collecting and organizing for the next podcast (which airs this coming sunday!) and I feel pumped to get back on the airwaves. What's more, I got my prototype starving artists guide t-shirt from the printer a few days ago and it's awesome. A few more designs will be showing up, but if you wanna check it out, go to www.cafepress.com/starvingartnyc Feel free to buy some stuff, and know that the selection will soon be much bigger! I'm ready to get back on the wave and ride. See you out there.


Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starving Artist's Guide Mixtape Vol. 1!!!

Want your music featured on Starving Artist Radio?

I currently accept material for submission exclusively through

Have A Question/Comment?

Contact me at StarvingArtistsGuide((AT))gmail(DOT)com