A&R discussion ~ Starving Artist's Guide
Starving Artist's Guide: A&R discussion

Sunday, October 11, 2009

A&R discussion

Starving Artist Podcast Special Edition
Alright folks,

So I slipped away for a four day vacation/writing intensive in order to finish up the book this weekend. So while I won't be able to put up a cast this Sunday, you can take a listen to the "special edition" which is actually the cdbaby podcast dedicated to A&R. This podcast rocks and can be found at www.cdbabypodcast.com
The book is coming along well. Next weekend, I'm headed down to Washington D.C., so I probably won't be able to do one next weekend either, so it looks like I'll probably do a special edition right before the book comes out on Oct. 31st!

For now, enjoy the one I posted above.

much love,
Johnny S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starving Artist's Guide Mixtape Vol. 1!!!

Want your music featured on Starving Artist Radio?

I currently accept material for submission exclusively through

Have A Question/Comment?

Contact me at StarvingArtistsGuide((AT))gmail(DOT)com