Awesome Weekend and a Little Trick for NYCers ~ Starving Artist's Guide
Starving Artist's Guide: Awesome Weekend and a Little Trick for NYCers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Awesome Weekend and a Little Trick for NYCers

Happy Labor Day all,

hope all is well throughout the universe. I'm sitting in my upstate chateau with my two butlers(just kidding mom and dad) eating popcorn and watching "Into the Wild" on dvd. I've gotten a good amount of relaxation and wanted to tell everyone about a new website I recently found called 1iota.com. It's a free site that gets you free tickets to various shows and concerts. For instance, I snagged two tickets to see Muse play for the MTV VMA's on September 12th. Real cool. They also give tickets to those of you out in California, especially that show that Carson Daily does at 2am and the one Jimmy Kimmell does at Eleven. They're free tickets because corporations pay for attractive crowds to show up. It's pretty sweet. Check it out here. Just set up an account and check it every once in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starving Artist's Guide Mixtape Vol. 1!!!

Want your music featured on Starving Artist Radio?

I currently accept material for submission exclusively through

Have A Question/Comment?

Contact me at StarvingArtistsGuide((AT))gmail(DOT)com