It's Official, I'm leaving it up to the Masses! ~ Starving Artist's Guide
Starving Artist's Guide: It's Official, I'm leaving it up to the Masses!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's Official, I'm leaving it up to the Masses!


Hi there, Do you want to preorder a copy of the Starving Artist's Guide to New York City? If you do, check out this link and help a brotha out. I've been working on this project for 2 1/2 years if not more, and it's finally ready to hit the masses. Since you've watched it develop since the beginning, I want to give you an autographed copy. I am accepting donations for building a substantial website that will accompany the release of the book. For donating, there are a ton of great gifts that you will also recieve in return. I couldn't get this project off the ground with out the people who support me. If you're a fan of the free podcast or you just stumbled upon this website by chance, have a look at the kickstarter project. Thank you all for giving whatever you can in an effort to bring back good music, great comedy, and a lot of amazing art to the mainstream!

Much love!

Johnny S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starving Artist's Guide Mixtape Vol. 1!!!

Want your music featured on Starving Artist Radio?

I currently accept material for submission exclusively through

Have A Question/Comment?

Contact me at StarvingArtistsGuide((AT))gmail(DOT)com