Quick Update ~ Starving Artist's Guide
Starving Artist's Guide: Quick Update

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Quick Update

Hi folks,

It's been a hectic weekend but I thought a little post on the comings and goings would be a good thing to do. I had a great party last night and everyone had a ton of fun. A lot of cool things are headed this way and I will be announcing some cool plans for the direction of the site within the coming weeks.

Tonight I get to go see Muse play at the VMA's with a good friend for FREE thanks to 1iota.com. I'll do a full review of the show and hopefully some of you will catch their performance on that new fangled channel "Music Television".

I'm hard at work doing post production on the latest podcast. My apologies that I haven't been doing one every weekend, as I've been on vacation for a while. I'm getting back into the full swing of writing my Guide to NYC, and I only am just freeing up some time in my schedule to record the cast. This is a pretty sweet show, thus far, showcasing a lot of talented musicians from NYC. I did a little review of Megabus on the podcast, but will write something up soon enough.

Also, this week is New York Craft Beer Week, so I recommend downing a pint of your favorite brew in honor, or pick up the $35 passport and get $2 pints of great ale all around the city! Look for it at fine bars and restaurants near you. I will have a good amount of material for the bar section of the guide after this week is through.

Cheers!


J$

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starving Artist's Guide Mixtape Vol. 1!!!

Want your music featured on Starving Artist Radio?

I currently accept material for submission exclusively through

Have A Question/Comment?

Contact me at StarvingArtistsGuide((AT))gmail(DOT)com