Back 2 the !@$$@#$ Library ~ Starving Artist's Guide
Starving Artist's Guide: Back 2 the !@$$@#$ Library

Friday, February 20, 2009

Back 2 the !@$$@#$ Library

So the internet dude didnt show up, once again. Alas. He won't be coming until next wednesday. Frankly i'm getting tired of going to the library every time i wanna check out my email. I put up my 3rd podcast yesterday so hopefully people have had the time to check it out. I swear once I get my internet back they will come on time at regular weekly intervals. that goes for the tip of the week, which i will try to change now. I recorded Episode 5 yesterday on the Music Industry and today I picked up some reference material for a future podcast on starving film directors. I wanna make a plea to all the starving artists out there that want to showcase their music on my show to email me at starvingartistquestions@gmail.com
With that said, enjoy the third podcast! Oh and if you wanna see me and Sean K. @ Pianos, we're gonna be playing there tommarow night @ 8pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starving Artist's Guide Mixtape Vol. 1!!!

Want your music featured on Starving Artist Radio?

I currently accept material for submission exclusively through

Have A Question/Comment?

Contact me at StarvingArtistsGuide((AT))gmail(DOT)com