Starving Artist Podcast Special Edition (Johnny @ Piano's 2.21.09) ~ Starving Artist's Guide
Starving Artist's Guide: Starving Artist Podcast Special Edition (Johnny @ Piano's 2.21.09)

Monday, February 23, 2009

Starving Artist Podcast Special Edition (Johnny @ Piano's 2.21.09)

So over the weekend I got to stretch out my performance skills and played a show at Pianos in LES of Manhattan. Fun was had by all and it was a packed show cause it was on Saturday night. I'm gonna post a link of it below. ENJOY! Setlist--1.Nine to Five 2. Mirror 3. Gutterchild 4. Subway Prophets 5. Festivus! 6. Blizzard of '93 7. Van Gogh's Dream 8. Heaven (Talking Heads Cover)

Johnny Play's Pianos 2.21.09

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starving Artist's Guide Mixtape Vol. 1!!!

Want your music featured on Starving Artist Radio?

I currently accept material for submission exclusively through

Have A Question/Comment?

Contact me at StarvingArtistsGuide((AT))gmail(DOT)com