Delayed Podcast & an Interesting Article from CNN ~ Starving Artist's Guide
Starving Artist's Guide: Delayed Podcast & an Interesting Article from CNN

Monday, April 20, 2009

Delayed Podcast & an Interesting Article from CNN








So I was unable to get back to Brooklyn to get a podcast done this weekend. I apologize for anyone who might actually want to hear what I've been up to in the past few weeks--There is one in the works as I speak and I have it set up to be a great help to the writers trying to make it in this wonderful town.

In the meantime, Check out this Article on CNN which includes testimony from an ex-astronaut who claims that aliens are visiting our tiny little planet in this tiny little solar system in this tiny little galaxy. For those of you who are too busy to do any kind of actual reading, I'll give you a quote--

"Our destiny, in my opinion, and we might as well get started with it, is [to] become a part of the planetary community. ... We should be ready to reach out beyond our planet and beyond our solar system to find out what is really going on out there...The universe that we live in is much more wondrous, exciting, complex and far-reaching than we were ever able to know up to this point in time."

Inspiring, for sure.
Naturally, a spokesman for NASA denied any cover-up, quickly sweeping the whole thing under the rug.

For those of you who are curious about possible extraterrestrial visitation and close encounters of the 3rd kind, check out www.abovetopsecret.com or if you have some time on your hands, this video. Or if you ever corner me in a room, ask me what I think about extraterrestrials...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starving Artist's Guide Mixtape Vol. 1!!!

Want your music featured on Starving Artist Radio?

I currently accept material for submission exclusively through

Have A Question/Comment?

Contact me at StarvingArtistsGuide((AT))gmail(DOT)com