A Few Updates and A message ~ Starving Artist's Guide
Starving Artist's Guide: A Few Updates and A message

Friday, April 24, 2009

A Few Updates and A message

Hey folks,
Glad to see by the webtraffic that you are all enjoying the site...A quick update---you can now download all past podcasts by scrolling to the bottom of the page and it lists them all on the right hand side. As always, you can also subscribe to them (for free!) in itunes as well to automatically download the latest one. I'm still hoping to get an even bigger audience, but I need everyone to link/post/share the site with anyone you might know that is either interested in the subjects I talk about, or is a starving artist themselves!!! The site is useless without an audience. Thanks again to everyone that has checked out the site. I will continually be trying to up the bar with it and eventually will have some stuff for sale (I hope). But until then, PEACE!

Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starving Artist's Guide Mixtape Vol. 1!!!

Want your music featured on Starving Artist Radio?

I currently accept material for submission exclusively through

Have A Question/Comment?

Contact me at StarvingArtistsGuide((AT))gmail(DOT)com