Jaydiohead--The New Gray Album? And other things. ~ Starving Artist's Guide
Starving Artist's Guide: Jaydiohead--The New Gray Album? And other things.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jaydiohead--The New Gray Album? And other things.



The Next podcast features music by Jadiohead! Listen this Sunday to catch some more of this free Mash Up.



Yep, So I've recorded the tenth podcast and I want to get y'all excited about it, so I'm gonna give you a sneak peak of whats in store.
~Check out this independent artist's unique clothing line here.

~An Awesome Manifesto on how to make money as a self-employed blogger, entitled "279 Days to Overnight Succcess."

~An engaging original 1 act play called Artificial, written by Sean Kenealy.

~Music provided by Jadiohead.

~Download this free EP by Asteroids Broke My Stereo!


Check out the show this Sunday to see how I connect all of this together!

1 comment:

  1. cool man, glad you like jaydiohead, enjoy!

    -max

    ReplyDelete

Starving Artist's Guide Mixtape Vol. 1!!!

Want your music featured on Starving Artist Radio?

I currently accept material for submission exclusively through

Have A Question/Comment?

Contact me at StarvingArtistsGuide((AT))gmail(DOT)com