Just A Little Update ~ Starving Artist's Guide
Starving Artist's Guide: Just A Little Update

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just A Little Update

Alright, Folks. What I've realized is that for this podcast/webblog to get to my intended audience, it needs to go supernova. I've decided to create a street-team to deface New York City discreetly and get the message heard by the megamillion dollar newsmedia. In order to do this, I need you, YES YOU, to sign up for my Street Team by emailing me at starvingartistquestions@gmail.com. You will get twenty stickers to distribute/get rid of and a free starving artists guide tee shirt!
Also, if you haven't subscribed to the podcast yet, do it now! Tommorow's show is the most important one yet. It's the "Money talks, Bullshit Rides the Train" edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starving Artist's Guide Mixtape Vol. 1!!!

Want your music featured on Starving Artist Radio?

I currently accept material for submission exclusively through

Have A Question/Comment?

Contact me at StarvingArtistsGuide((AT))gmail(DOT)com