Late night with Johnny S. ~ Starving Artist's Guide
Starving Artist's Guide: Late night with Johnny S.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Late night with Johnny S.

Its goin in on one AM and I've been editing and putting together the next episode of SAG podcast. My guest is an independent film director and he gave me a great interview last week. I don't wanna give too much away but I will be featuring his work on the site when the show goes up on Sunday. I don't mind saying that it's shaping up to be a great podcast. I've gotta get to bed though. Dream on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starving Artist's Guide Mixtape Vol. 1!!!

Want your music featured on Starving Artist Radio?

I currently accept material for submission exclusively through

Have A Question/Comment?

Contact me at StarvingArtistsGuide((AT))gmail(DOT)com