Starving Artist Podcast Ep. 6 ~ Starving Artist's Guide
Starving Artist's Guide: Starving Artist Podcast Ep. 6

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Starving Artist Podcast Ep. 6


This is the Sixth Podcast. Each one is getting better and better. This one is a distillation of all of the money tricks I've come up with in the past two years. There are a couple others that I didn't get to, but you'll get the basic gist of the thing. Keep on keepin' on, young jedis. I also gotta give credit to comedian Aaron David Ward for his take on the Federal Reserve, which I feature in this podcast. Stay tuned because he's on the list for future interviews. Check out his stand up, as well as some very funny articles at www.aarondavidward.com. Download the podcast by right clicking "Save link" here. Enjoy.
Songs included are all "money related." I don't wanna give away anything, just take a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starving Artist's Guide Mixtape Vol. 1!!!

Want your music featured on Starving Artist Radio?

I currently accept material for submission exclusively through

Have A Question/Comment?

Contact me at StarvingArtistsGuide((AT))gmail(DOT)com