Somebody's got a Case of the Tuesdays. ~ Starving Artist's Guide
Starving Artist's Guide: Somebody's got a Case of the Tuesdays.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Somebody's got a Case of the Tuesdays.


So I'm editing up the seventh podcast and it's turned out well. Drinkin a cupa mud that's slowly gettin colder and colder. I put up a video of my song VanGogh's Dream on myspace but maybe I'll post it here as well. The beginning of it sounds really great. I'll leave it at that. Inspired by a one-off evening and the vangogh portrait "cafe terrace," this is the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starving Artist's Guide Mixtape Vol. 1!!!

Want your music featured on Starving Artist Radio?

I currently accept material for submission exclusively through

Have A Question/Comment?

Contact me at StarvingArtistsGuide((AT))gmail(DOT)com